“Great stay and meals at Double Arrow!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Seeley Lake
Double Arrow Resort
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Seeley Lake
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I read on the website that after June 1, a two night stay is required on weekends. The woman who answered the phone at Double Arrow was so friendly--and she checked to say that since it was one week away, and they had an open cabin for a Saturday night, we were good to go. We got the Tamarack #7 cabin and it was lovely. There is no TV, which was a nice--we brought music. Nice deck over looking a bitty creek and pond. Staff is friendly, which means alot to me. The restaurant servers for dinner and breakfast were exceptional--really sweet, fun couple of women who made our visit memorable. For breakfast, I highly recommend the french toast stuffed with blueberries and cream cheese. We look forward to going back again.

Room Tip: If you can swing it, get a private cabin!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank BBMT

Reviewed 2 October 2013

This lodge is nestled in a nice area with good views to the north of the Flathead Range. The lodge itself is a rustic-style beautiful structure and well décor with a large, well decorated great room. The rooms in the lodge were very nice with period styling, but I suggest you stay in the top floor room which is very private and less noisy than those downstairs. We stayed in one of the single bed cabins which had the Jacuzzi. For the daily price of that cabin I expected a cleaner environment. In the tub area (jacuzzi) was moldy around the caulk and was poorly cleaned due to the amount of hair left in the tub and walls. The room was pleasant but attention to dusting and cobwebs would have helped. The bed was very comfortable and it was very quiet, until the second night when at 2AM a loudly driven sports car pulled up to the cabin next to us and the people went (noisily) into the cabin then at 7AM they (noisily) left.

The restaurant is very good with the desserts a highlight of our meals. For the most part my travelling companions all had good meals. However the folks in the kitchen need to pay attention to detail. My seafood and pasta was very good but at the bottom of the dish was so much grit and sand (which I attribute to the shell fish) I could not finish it. One breakfast we had eggs benedict and all the egg white and yolks were rock hard, overcooked to almost inedible. The hollandaise sauce, however, was outstanding; but so little of it was on the plate was a shame since that made the meal. The next morning in ordering my eggs over-easy they came as cooked hard, this time I sent them back and asked if they knew how to poach and did not; so I skipped the eggs. That being said the staff was extremely nice, efficient, and accommodating. Although they have a swimming pool and tennis court as such, this really is a golf resort so if you want to stay at a lodge which offers outdoor activities (hiking, fishing, canoeing, exploring, etc.) out the front door, there are other resorts in the area better suited.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
6  Thank CeelAbby
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Stayed 2 nights for a relative's wedding at the Double Arrow. Friendly staff, comfortable accommodations, scenic. Beautiful lake, horseback riding, golfing, restaurant.
Rooms ok, bathrooms could use an update (Stayed in cabin 5) but all in all, good accommodations. Had a great time at the wedding. Continental breakfast was adequate. Food on Friday evening was great as well as all the food at the wedding. Would have like to spend more time and done more activities but decided on hiking up in Glacier National Park.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank flyinhi208
Reviewed 29 August 2013

We stayed one night as we were passing through the area. We had eaten dinner here on an earlier visit to Seeley Lake and knew we wanted to come back. The lovely and rustic log buildings sit in the pines along a lovely meadow with beautiful mountain views. The staff is very friendly and helpful. We stayed in a room upstairs in the lodge building and loved it--rustic but very nicely decorated and clean. The restaurant is also excellent. There are lots of activities that would be worth a longer stay, and there are rooms and cabins to accommodate any kind of group. This place is a keeper.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Janice O
Reviewed 22 July 2013

Our 2-night stay at the Double Arrow couldn't have been any nicer. We arrived on a Friday evening for a high school reunion. Our accommodations were in Ponderosa #12, a 4-unit authentic log cabin close to the main lodge and swimming pool. #12 had a sitting room and bathroom with shower on the first floor. There was a gas fireplace that we did use in the morning, even though it got into the 90's during the day, it was cool in the morning. There was a small sofa that made into a twin bed on that floor. This opened up onto a nice porch with Adirondack chairs that was shared with unit #13. Upstairs was a loft with a super nice pillow-top queen bed, a twin bed, and desk. There was a ceiling fan and a free-standing fan, once we opened up the small window over the bed, it got nice a cool up there for sleeping. One interesting thing I noticed: a battery powered torch/flashlight that was plugged into the wall. It became a night light and was removable so you could carry it down the staircase at night and see your way.
Our group met up on the outside, covered deck off the Lounge the first evening. On Saturday we had a catered dinner from the Restaurant on the same covered deck. The food was very good; I wish we could have tried something off their menu, as it looked unique, but seemed a bit pricey.
A continental breakfast was included in the Lodge's main hall, consisting of muffins, oatmeal with toppings, and an assorted selection of fresh fruit. Plus all the good coffee and teas you wanted.
There is Wi-Fi (free) in the main lodge and a nice piano to play if you so choose. A gift shop is adjacent to the main room.
We had lunch 2 days at the golf course pro shop restaurant and it was fantastic! They make excellent sandwiches, with your choice of breads and they are very reasonably priced.
All in all, I'd go back without a second thought.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Arthursmomma
Reviewed 10 July 2013

We came to Double Arrow for our son's wedding ,last weekend in June. It was a beautiful setting and everyone had a great time.We came from Illinois and many of our friends and families also came and stayed in the cabins.

Although it is hard to help with a wedding from so far away, the staff at Double Arrow was very helpful and always answered my many phone calls and questions with helpful advise and patience!

The food was above and beyond most buffets I have had,roast hog at rehearsal and the chicken at reception were both wonderful!

Even the continental breakfast had eggs, oatmeal cereal ,juice choice of teas, coffee,etc

Can't say enough about how helpful and professional Mary Lynn(food and beverage manager)
was! She was reassuring to me prior to the wedding and she worked so hard all weekend to make sure everything went well!! ( hope your son's wedding is as much fun as we had, Mary Lynn and you can relax and enjoy it)

I sent multiple packages to the resort before our arrival and they took very good care of them for me .

Staff was freindly and helpful, grounds were well cared for and beautiful

Room Tip: We saw some of the cabins others stayed in and they were much more updated and nice than ours(Clearw...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 April 2013

My husband and I just returned from Montana from celebrating our 5 year anniversary. We exchanged a week through RCI and stayed in the condo 2A. It was an amzing experience! We had no plans so spent most of our time in front of a cozy fire and watching movies. We did visit Glacier National Park but most of the park was still closed from the winter season. The condo was very spacious and I loved the fact that there was a washer/dryer in the unit. The kitchen was small but very open and was well equipped for all if our needs. The back porch was nice and there was an eldctric grill that we used one evening for our dinner. We spent an evening in the hot tub and it was nice because there was no children allowed after 9pm. Downfalls during our visit was their WiFi access was down and cell phone coverage is sparce. But they offer a land line in the condo to make local calls. Overall, it was a great experience! We are planning return in November and bring the rest of ourfamily!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank shanae21

Been to Double Arrow Resort? Share your experiences!