“Home style”

Sheridan Bakery
Laguna Woods, California, United States
“Home style”
Reviewed 5 December 2013

I stayed near Sheridan for 3 weeks around Thanksgiving and had to opportunity to try lots of their baked goods. We started with their homemade loaf bread, both white and wheat (didn't try their oatmeal but heard it was good). Then we bought some cheese rolls and dinner roles which were both mouth watering. We could not pass up their cookies - peanut butter, sugar, and cinnamon crisps. Their raspberry turnovers were out of this world. And today we had their cinnamon rolls and my mouth is still celebrating.

Our guests and friends thoroughly enjoyed their products.

We also had breakfast one day and it was all prepared fresh on a grill in the same room as the tables. Hash browns, home style local bacon, and toast were as good as I have ever had.

Stop by and meet these nice folks.

• Visited December 2013

Bozeman, Montana
“It was NOT good at all....first time fine, but.....”
Reviewed 21 April 2013

Went in for breakfast with a client on Sunday. The woman that waited on us was SLOVENLY dressed, unsmiling, and unfriendly. The food was inedible. The toast was NOT, the eggs were cold, and the bacon tasted like it had sat on the shelf for a couple of days. The first time I went to this place I loved it. Now, you couldn't DRAG me back in there. This was the worst food I have had in YEARS. I have never encountered ANYONE with the attitude of our server before, either. I am completely outraged that whoever is in charge of this place could let this happen. UGH!!!! Just plain NASTY!

• Visited April 2013
Virginia City, Montana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Overlooked gem”
Reviewed 7 August 2012 via mobile

Real homemade good food. Best breakfast sandwich EVER on their homemade cheesy roll. It's old school mom & pop diner style- kind of small and dingy, but that's part of the charm. They use real potatoes for hash browns, real beef - handmade patties for burgers- real. Real is a great way to describe this place. The doughnuts and baked goods aren't great, but the food is.

Bozeman, Montana
“Walk In And Make A Friend!”
Reviewed 3 August 2012

Lovely people here, and a good substantial breakfast. More than I hoped for, certainly, and it was fun!

Visited August 2012
Helena, Montana, USA
“Good portions, great food, ok service”
Reviewed 10 July 2012

We stopped in with a family of 5 on a Friday morning ... along with lots of other travelers. We swamped the kitchen and single waitress, so it took a long time to get our food. When the food came, it was great! Large portions, REAL hash browns, etc. The french toast my daughter got was huge. The waitress was overwhelmed with all the orders and struggled, and the decor is what you might expect from a small Montana town cafe - simple.

• Visited July 2012