“One of the best”
Review of Moriah Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Sheridan
Moriah Motel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Sheridan
Maryland
“One of the best”
Reviewed 1 June 2012

I've stayed here on several occasions and I love this place. The rooms are pristine, the beds are awesome (...made locally), the staff are friendly, and the owners are super helpful...Sherry and Larry and some of the nicest people. It doesn't matter what you need they will go out of their way to help -- even suggest some of their local favorite fishing spots. I will be staying here again on my next visit and I would definitely recommend this fine establishment.

Room Tip: This is a popular destination...make reservations to ensure that you have a room
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Coug88

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Halsey, Oregon
Reviewed 27 September 2011

My wife and I stayed here for 2 nights in mid September, 2011 and were very pleased with all aspects of the motel. We were courteously greeted by the lady at the desk, and our room was spotless, comfortable, and quiet. We had made reservations, which was fortunate, as there were no vacancies left. There is a little restaurant across the street and a block or two away that serves good food at reasonable prices. Sheridan is a nice clean little town, and we enjoyed our stay there. It is conveniently close to Virginia City and Nevada City but the accomodations at Sheridan are more economical. We would definitely recommend this as a place to stay.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Joseph L
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 1 July 2011

The owners of this property were very friendly. The 2 jack russel dogs running around are adorable and keep a close eye the place. Nice, clean rooms and the property is very well maintained. Easy walk to the Inback Steakhouse for a great meal.

If on a motorcyle be aware the gravel is deep in the parking lot. You can park on the edges just fine. The owners offered for us to park on the sidewalk but we just borrowed some pieces of plywood from them to use under the kickstands.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank Lee H
Birmingham, Alabama
Reviewed 26 September 2010

My wife and I flew out to SW Montana on a fishing trip in mid September 2010
We were fishing in the Twin Bridges area about 8 miles down the road. Even though there was other lodging in town, we chose this motel because it appeared clean, well kept, and the owner obviously ran the place herself
Well, it was obvious she put her heart into it. Price was excellent, rooms were comfortable, quiet, clean as a whistle, landscaped to the max and just absolutely perfect for us

We will stay there from now on, its great, just watch out for deer or the occassional moose when you walk outside, we saw BOTH!

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ScottMc35124
Georgetown,Texas
Reviewed 3 October 2008

We were out in Montana on business and was driving through Sheridan. Noticed the motel and it looked so nice from the outside that we decided to give it a shot.

What a pleasant surprise. The rooms were very clean,quite and peaceful.

Sherry who owns the place was so nice that I assure you treatment in a 5 star hotel would not have been any better.

The price was the lowest I've paid in years.

I would always stay there and would suggest everyone else gives it a shot.

• Liked — clean rooms and great people
  • Disliked — few places to eat near
  • Stayed July 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
washington
Reviewed 25 August 2008

My friend and I make a yearly trip to Montana and I must say our stay at the Moriah motel was one of the nicest we have had. It was clean and very comfortable our room had a microwave and fridge and there were flowers planted outside the rooms. As for the price it was fair I have paid a lot more for a lot less. The only thing that would make the stay better would be to have a coffee pot in the rooms. I would, and have recomended the stay there.

• Liked — was not over priced
  • Disliked — no coffee pot
  • Stayed July 2008, travelled with friends
Roy, Utah
Reviewed 25 September 2007

What a great atmosphere at the Moriah Motel in Sheridan, Mt. This past weekend my family and I spent 3 days at the Moriah. The customer service, accomodations and overall environment was second to none! The rooms were clean, neat and very spacious. The motel has a semi-secluded parking area that is far enough from main street that it provides a quiet environment along with secure lighted parking. There is no doubt that my family will look to the Moriah Motel in the future for temporary accomodations. Thanks to the management and employees for providing a memorable visit to the Tobacco Root Mountain area. E.C & Family...

• Liked — Location and Motel staff.
  • Disliked — My stay was not long enough....
  • Stayed September 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sheridan
Nevada City Hotel & Cabins
#1 of 1 in Virginia City
Sportsman's Lodge
Sportsman's Lodge
#7 of 10 in Ennis

Been to Moriah Motel? Share your experiences!