“Loved it!”
Review of Moriah Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Sheridan
Moriah Motel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Sheridan
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

So cozy and clean! Amazing service. Our favorite overnight stop on a 2 week trip. Great little motel with comfy beds, free wifi, and clean everything. A great stop between Yellowstone and Butte or anywhere in Montana.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

We are bicycling cross country through small town USA. Our accommodations have ranged from great to not so much. This hotel ranks in the top ten. The hotels exterior is nicely landscaped and makes a good first impression. The room is very clean though it is hard to tell with the carpeting. The bed is comfortable, the shower has good water pressure, the bath towels are thick. There is an HD widescreen tv with a HD SIGNAL. The queen bed has two reading lights above the headboard. The a/c works fine though it is a bit loud. There is a guest laundry. You are also within walking distance to a couple of restaurants (we recommend the Inback Restaurant(?) on Mill Creek road which is not on the Main Street but on a back street. They serve breakfast, lunch and dinner, though you'd better confirm that since these places have a mind of their own. Avoid the Serendipity restaurant. Their food is horrible and the waitress acts like you are inconveniencing her). This motel is a great find in Sheridan.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank funhogs2
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

My two friends and I stayed at the Moriah motel when we were visiting Virginia City. The room was a bit old fashioned but everything was clean and tidy. The sheets were also soft and the towels plush. I would recommend this motel to folks visiting Virginia City or Twin Bridges.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Nkechi N
Reviewed 22 January 2014

This is my second stay at this motel. There are not many options between Twin Bridges and Sheridan and I found this motel to be very reasonably priced and the owners are very friendly and accomodating. My first stay we needed to check in fairly late and the owners worked with us. The second stay was sort of last minute and again, the owners were very accomodating.

Sheridan is small so it's easy to walk to whatever you need. There's a nice grocery store just down the block (the rooms have small refrigerators), a bakery, restuarants, bars, and a wonderful gift store (Kindred Spirits).

For those with mobility issues, this is a great place to stay, but please note that there are stairs to the office - most of the rooms have no stairs. I would suggest advising the owners of any mobility issues when making a reservation so they make arrangements so you don't have to come up the stairs to the office.

There are many things to do in the area and it's so beautiful. Enjoy your stay!

Room Tip: If you have mobility issues, tell the owners when you make reservations. The rooms are fairly sound...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 August 2013

I stayed in this wonderful motel in June of 2013. I was traveling through from Idaho Falls, Idaho. My trip was to explore the local ghost towns. Virginia City, Nevada City, and on to Bannack the next day. I stayed here for one night with my little dog. (Yes they are pet friendly). The owners were super sweet and the motel was so so clean and smelled great. Even though it was a pet room. I would never have known that there was a single pet ever in that room. It was that clean. I had met one of the motel housekeepers earlier that day working at a photo studio in Virginia City, where my little dog and I had our photos taken. She was really nice. The whole experience was fantastic. Word of advice: make sure and make reservations for this quaint little motel. They are very popular.

Room Tip: Make reservations a few weeks ahead of time like I did.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 July 2013

This small Motel is number one. Clean, quiet, great owners. Not a big city new motel but they have everything you need for a nice stay. Great area to kick back and play in the outdoors. You can go up into the mountains or play in the rivers or creeks. Great place to eat is just up the road at "The Old Hotel" in Twin Bridges.

Room Tip: All rooms are good. Just ask for any extras you need and they will try to help.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 February 2013

i stay here at least once a year, every time is a good stay, clean comfortable, quiet, the owners are nice, close to everything in town, good parking, coffee in the morning..the motel has had work done to it and the owners keep it in good shape.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo

Been to Moriah Motel? Share your experiences!