All reviewsfront desk personseveral dayson the small sideup to dategreat selectionnice breakfasthot breakfastmotelmontanabusinessamenities
Reviewed 21 September 2011

After having been told I did not have a room due to overbooking even though I had held it on a credit card and had a confirmation # I asked for the phone number of a person I knew was also staying there. Instead of giving me the phone number the front desk worker gave me her room number and then proceeded to ask me if I wanted a key to that room. The person staying in that room had no clue I was there or that I was inquiring about her and yet the front desk worker was totally willing to just hand over a key for me to barge in on her...NOT COOL. This is a safety risk and the front desk staff is poorly trained on proper protocol. Beware and be safe in your travels

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
9  Thank juliethetraveler_11
Reviewed 19 June 2011

On a recent business trip 6-5 to 6-17. We were advise that the only availability was from 6-5 to 6-10. At that time we would have to move 50 miles away and commute. The front desk staff went out of their way to secure the two rooms required for the full stay. They suceeded. The courtesy and great atitude displayed by these young ladies and the complete Richland Motor Inn staff is to be commended. Thankyou so much for a great stay. Look forward to my next trip to Sidney and staying at the Richland Motor Inn.
Jack Sorensen
Crosby, Texas

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank jdsore
Reviewed 7 October 2010

Very nice hotel, especially for a small town in an oil field. The flat panel TV was a nice surprise. Book early, the rooms fill fast!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank mtngrl76
Reviewed 23 September 2010

Even tho the room seemed clean & new, the toilet had not been flushed by the housekeeping staff. When we booked the Motel we assured we had wireless internet connection, after contacting the front desk on 3 occasions because we couldn't get our wireless to connect, we were informed that unless we were on the 2nd floor we couldnt get wireless. After stressing the fact we needed wireless for our business the desk clerk said "don't know what to tell ya" and went back to her computer. TV from adjoining room could be heard all night. Maids arrived early & kept waking me up knocking on the door. I ended up taking breakfast to my room because the staff was sitting in the breakfast area gossiping & complaining about other people. I've had a much better stay at the sister motel here in Sidney. Will never stay here again!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
3  Thank gypsibreeze
Reviewed 16 July 2010

Sidney, Montana is a small town and we were really pleased to find such a nice motel. They had a good choice of items on the breakfast menu. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and the beds comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2010