“Clean & Beautiful Room !”

Richland Inn & Suites
Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Sidney
Reviewed 25 October 2013

The room I had looked just exactly like the one up in the picture. It was all new, fresh and very comfortable. High kink size bed, 5 pillows, very good tv reception. Great little corner table with chairs. The desk staff were friendly and very helpful. The complimentary hot breakfast really hit the spot. Absolutely recommend staying here.

Room Tip: I was on 2nd floor.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank payingforward
RichlandInnManager, General Manager at Richland Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2013

Thank you very much for the excellent review. We are pleased to hear that you greatly enjoyed one of our 27 new rooms that we added to our hotel this year. It is always good to hear that the staff was friendly and helpful as we strive to give excellent service to every guest. Thanks again and we look forward to having you here at the Richland in the future.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

A friend and I recently visited Sidney on a pheasant hunting trip, and chose to stay the night at the Richland Inn. Great choice. The staff was very friendly, and since we were traveling with our two hunting dogs, made it very easy for us. The room was really nice, clean, comfortable, and quiet, everything you could ask for. In the morning, the continental breakfast was available early, and was far more than a continental breakfast, more like a full breakfast. All in all, a really nice motel, which I would recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jerry T
RichlandInnManager, General Manager at Richland Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2013

Thank you very much for the great review. I am pleased to hear that our hotel was very accommodating for you and your two dogs while on your hunting trip. I will be sure to extend your compliments to our staff as we strive to provide a great experience to our guests. Thanks again and we look forward to the next time you are in Eastern Montana.

Reviewed 16 September 2013

Love the quiet and clean atmosphere, not to mention the breakfast is awesome! The housekeepers are considerate and friendly. I also noticed the front desk was familiar with many faces that stay on a regular basis! I would definitely go back!

• Stayed: September 2013
6  Thank Tiara9056
RichlandInnManager, General Manager at Richland Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2013

Thank you very much for the excellent review. I am pleased to here that the breakfast was awesome, as we do have over 20 items on our breakfast buffet. I will pass your compliments onto our housekeepers as well as our front desk staff. Thanks again and we look forward to having you here in the future.

Reviewed 23 August 2013

We recently stayed at the Richland Inn & Suites on a business trip to Sidney. The bed was very comfortable, the room was clean and we felt right at home. We also had no problem with noise as the room was very quiet. We had a fabulous night's sleep. The service that we had while at this hotel was excellent. The front desk staff was kind, courteous and efficient. And the breakfast staff was very accommodating. We especially liked the breakfast selection, since there were lots of options, and the hours for the breakfast were extended which was a nice plus for us. Overall the hotel was conveniently located for our business in Sidney and we had a wonderful stay! We will not hesitate to stay here again in the future when business takes us to Eastern Montana.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
5  Thank Dede B
RichlandInnManager, General Manager at Richland Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2013

Thank you very much for the great review and the kind words about the property and the staff. I will be sure to extend your compliments to my staff. It is good to hear that the breakfast selection and the extended breakfast hours were a plus for you. We look forward to having you with us when your next business adventure brings you to Eastern Montana.

Reviewed 30 April 2013

I recently was in the Sidney area on business with the oilfield, and had the displeasure of being told by the Microtel that they had overbooked and I no longer had a room reservation with them, They did however set me up a room at the Richland Motor Inn, to which I could not thank them more for. The front desk staff was more then accomodating and extremely friendly. Rooms were spotless, with all the ammeneties a person traveling on business would need. I dont generally get done with work till 7:30 or 8:00 pm and dont want to fight busy restraunts and night time crowds they offer complimentary soup to their guests which I thoroughly enjoyed each night of my stay. The hotel itself is undergoing a renovation and I for one can not wait to stay here again when finished with renovations as I dont know how it could get any better. 5 stars in the this travelers opinion!!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank OilMan76
RichlandInnManager, General Manager at Richland Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2013

Thank you for your excellent review. We were happy to help you with accommodations while you were in town. I will be sure to extend your compliments of the staff as they work hard to help our guests and keep our rooms clean. Our renovation is now completed with 27 new rooms, an expanded breakfast buffet and a new sundry shop. But I don’t want you to worry as we still offer our complimentary soup to our guests. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 19 January 2013

My husband had to stay in a hotel when we first moved to this area. He had booked rooms for the entire month and they had a credit card on file. He had to switch rooms almost every day and almost every day they told him he didn't have a room booked. Two of the nights we had booked he had to sleep in his car because the hotel double booked his room! Now that there are more hotels in town we will NEVER stay here again. And talk about INFLATED prices!! The rooms weren't even that nice or clean, it smelled like sweaty feet!

Room Tip: Stay at the Holiday Inn or Microtel!
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Casey S
Rachel S, General Manager at Richland Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2013

We are so sorry to hear that your stay at the Richland Motor Inn was not up to par. We appreciate the feedback and will do our best to make sure this issue does not happen to any guest in the future. Thank you for taking the time to let us know where we can improve.

Reviewed 26 September 2012

I have stayed here many times in the past, but this time my room faced the main highway. The tires squealing and engines revving were terrible, and even with ear plugs you could here it.

So pro's:
1. Easy to find
2. Good shampoo AND conditioner and body wash
3. My room had a large shower instead of a tub. Very nice, who baths at hotels?
4. Room was cleaner than I expected, a nice surprise.

Cons:
1. Thin walls
2. Can hardly close bathroom door, easier to leave it open
3. Parking lot spaces are small. There are so many large utility type trucks that parking between them requires years of driving skills. Good luck not getting a door ding from someone
opening up the door.