“The best view in Montana”

and 1 more site!
Outlook Inn Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 2 Somers B&B and Inns
cumbria
“The best view in Montana”
Reviewed 6 August 2010

A fantastic, relaxing place to stay. Lovely room with patio on ground floor. Amazing deck for guest use on 1st floor with views of Flathead Lake and mountains. A wonderful breakfast and a hostess who is a font of knowledge about the area. We felt really at home here and spent more time lazing around than sightseeing. There is easy access to the lake about a 2 minute walk away (not the case with much of the lake) and you can also walk to restaurants. We are so pleased we found this place

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Pasadena, CA
Reviewed 27 July 2010

My wife and I stayed at Outlook Inn in June, 2010. It is everything a good B and B should be: peaceful, comfortable, convenient, clean and attractive, and much more. Michelle and Todd are warm and welcoming. The breakfasts are fabulous. Outlook is located at a prime spot in one of our country's most scenic places. Please go - you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank HerbPasadena
napa
Reviewed 28 June 2010

My husband, sister and brother-in-law happened upon this wonderful home-away-from-home when we started an impromptu tour of Montana, very early in the season. We had not planned where to stay and were lucky enough to stumble on the Outlook Inn when they had rooms available. This is a must do, return often type of B&B! I have stayed at many and have never had such a relaxing stay. We even went out of our way to return for one more night on our way back to Missoula for our flight at the end of our trip. Incredible food, quiet, service, hot tube, views, location, everything you could ask for... If you are an animal lover there are also sweet cats (outside) and a very quiet and gentle golden retriever named Rusty who, it is said, "rescued" his owners. I highly recommend a visit to the Outlook and will definitely return as often as possible.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank weslingm
Missoula
Reviewed 6 April 2010

My colleagues and I had a wonderful stay at the Outlook Inn. The beds were comfortable, the meals were to die for, and the environment was inviting, relaxing, and soothing. Cannot wait to stay here again. The owners were friendly and personable, and made sure everything was perfect for our stay. Fantastic B&B, highly recommend to anyone and everyone.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled on business
Southern California
Reviewed 19 October 2009

We have stayed at the Outlook Inn once or twice a year for five or six years and usually for 4 or more days at a time. We love it and will continue to go back again and again. I have read all the other reviews and agree with all except the negative one. These people must have been more accustomed to a fine hotel, not B&B's. Rooms are smaller, but I have experienced even smaller. When I visit a B&B, I expect a more homey atmosphere and not complete maid service. They do provide fresh towels and bathroom cleanup daily, but not clean sheets. I make my own bed and keep my room picked up so don't know if they provide that service or not....I don't expect it.

The family is extremely friendly and helpful. My husband always looks forward to Michelle's breakfasts and she will try to accommodate your preferences by remembering and preparing your favorites. My favorites happen to be her huckleberry pancakes and croisant french toast and my husband's favorite is Montana Monster Potatoes. He always gets that (without asking) on our first morning!

We highly recommend the Outlook Inn. If you truly love the B&B' experience, I am sure you will rank this one tops. And it cannot be in a more gorgeous location!

• Stayed October 2009, travelled as a couple
Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina
Reviewed 1 October 2009

My family, husband, two daughters with husbands and three children, met in Somers, MT to celebrate our older daughter's birthday. We took advantange of Michelle and Todd's "rent all four rooms special" and booked the whole B&B. The comfort of the Inn and hospitality of the Aherns made this the best family trip we have ever had. We had plenty of room for everyone to have quiet time or time with others. The view from our rooms is so gorgeous. Michelle made a different breakfast every morning and all of them were excellent and the strongest, best coffee I have ever had when travelling - I wanted to take her home with me. The rooms were all extremely clean and beautifully decorated - all different and our shower was fabulous. We all can't wait to return to enjoy the view from the Inn - the lake, sail boats, mountains on the other side of the lake and watching the sun rise in the morning. The location of the Inn is great for many out door activities. It just could not have been better. The hot tub was also one of our favorite spots.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled with family
North Carolina
Reviewed 26 September 2009

The Outlook Inn is definitely the place to stay in NW Montana! The view was stunning and the service was absolutely fabulous! I wish I could have stayed another week! There were deer grazing just outside our room! The breakfasts were delicious and Todd and Michelle were such fantastic tour guides! They shared all the best Glacier Park & local hiking areas with us! We had a lovely evening sail on a quaint sailboat with the Rogges one night which we will always remember. The scenery is unlike anywhere I've ever imagined. The view couldn't be any better. The rooms were perfect and I loved the unique character of each. Next year, I want to stay in the Native Sun room, with the pictographs on the wall! I highly recommend the Outlook Inn B&B, and will always stay there when I'm in Montana!

• Stayed September 2009, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Somers
Best Western Plus Flathead Lake Inn and Suites
Somers Bay Log Cabin Lodging
Coyote Bluff Estate
Coyote Bluff Estate
#1 of 2 in Somers

Been to Outlook Inn Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!