“A Delightful Step Back in Time!!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Stevensville
The Stevensville Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Stevensville
Rio Linda, Ca
“A Delightful Step Back in Time!!”
Reviewed 3 June 2013

Peaceful, quiet, a step back in time that was quite delightful!! Accomodating, friendly, and all around better than pleasant, thank you, Robbie!!

The paintings I purchased made it home safely and will be up on my wall as soon as I have a spare moment. Will send pics!

Many many thanks!!

Barbara Perry and Florence Brown

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Barbara P P

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Reviewed 5 May 2013 via mobile

Helping my brother move to Stevensville, I was pessimistic about finding reasonable accommodations in such a small town. Not only was Stevensville itself a warm and friendly surprise, finding this gem of a hotel was the icing on the cake. Gene, Robbie and David were welcoming and accomodating. I stayed in the Dr Rennick room which was spacious and comfortable. Beautifully redone spaces, I recommend this to anyone visiting the Bitterroot Valley area.

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank Happy_go_lucky_too
Longmont, Colorado
Reviewed 6 December 2011

We stayed in October of 2011. We don't travel easily, as we have a special needs kiddo...and two very large therapy dogs for her. Our son lives in town, and we wanted to visit. We stayed I think 7 nights, we stayed in the "annex" building. It was wonderful, the owners have to be two of the nicest people I have ever met...seriously, who they are, not just "customer service". The room was great, yes its concrete floors, warm ones :) Beds were great, it just overall a really good trip. Highly recommend it, hoping to possibly go back this summer for at least a month.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Debimomof3
Stevensville, Montana
Reviewed 5 November 2011

The Stevensville Hotel is an incredible place. From the historic building, lovingly re-modeled by the owners, to beautiful gardens all around. The vibe is welcoming. Have some coffee or tea in the shared space and you may meet some locals with great stories to tell. Art dominates the walls, varied and as interesting as the rest of the place. Hosts are wonderful, caring and they go out of their way to meet every request or question.

Room Tip: This was an old hospital way back, so the suites are named after hospital rooms. All are great! No...
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled with friends
Okemos, Michigan
Reviewed 9 September 2011

WE traveled to Stevensville for the wedding of a my partner's nephew. My partner and I stayed for 5 more days to hike in the area. For 3 or 4 days the "family" of the groom all stayed in the hotel and it was so lovely to have a beautiful space to gather and visit in the mornings for breakfast and anytime during the day . The accommodations were comfortable and beautiful and the breakfast were delicious. Gene and Robbie are willing to accommodate individual needs and provide a friendly homelike atmosphere. It has the essentials for a pleasant overnight stay or an extended stay as we did. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank JuliaW48864
Minneapolis
Reviewed 15 August 2011

The stay was for 5 nights at annex good for the area .....get a price break for more days

• Stayed September 2010
Logan, Utah
Reviewed 30 June 2011

I loved the Stevensville Hotel and plan to stay there again next October, when I'll be heading once more to Missoula. The rooms are all unique and charming, with wonderful art. I wandered through the empty bedrooms to look at the paintings. It was like staying in a museum. The hotel itself is a beautiful building with great gardens. Robbie was fun to talk to and friendly. Stevensville is a cute little town, much less commercialized than the other Bitterroot towns. If you're a foodie, you might be disappointed at the lack of eating options, but I just made a salad and ate in my charming room or on the porch.

If you go, hike the Kootenai Trail, especially for springtime flowers. Trailhead a mile from the hotel.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank Tseh3
Also consider these accommodations in or near Stevensville
Bitterroot River Inn & Conference Center
Sleep Inn
Sleep Inn
#23 of 39 in Missoula
Bitterroot River Bed and Breakfast LLC

Been to The Stevensville Hotel? Share your experiences!