“excellent small motel”
Review of Falls Motel

Falls Motel
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Thompson Falls
Reviewed 13 April 2010

We enjoyed the beautiful scenery and our time in this small town. The rooms were very nicely decorated, clean and large. Our eight children and us took up two separate rooms, but it worked out great. There was room to spare. The owners of the motel took very good care of us and were very hospitable.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank alabama8

Reviewed 12 April 2010

My family and I stayed in the Falls MT and we were very impressed with the accommodations. My son especially loved the Sauna/Hot Tub room. My husband and I were very impressed with the care taken to the property. The rooms were immaculate and the common areas were clean. The proximity to restaurants, shops, fishing, and of course, the falls made for easy access to everything.
We will definitely stay at The Falls Motel again in our future travels.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank LoveMTLife
Reviewed 12 April 2010

My wife and I stayed here in the Fall following an ultramarathon race and we were overwhelmed by the friendly service and the superb recommendations from the staff. Admittedly, Thompson Falls is small and quaint, but the staff at the hotel directed us to some good local eats, some wonderful sights to see, and they had an answer for all of our questions. I was also delighted to learn of the beautiful island on the Clark Fork River less than 100 yards from our room! The setting and the hospitality were unbeatable.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jjonckers
Reviewed 12 April 2010

Oh my where do I start. I was traveling through Montana alone again. I've stayed here before and had a blast. This trip was better then before as I was treated like I'd been there for 10 years. Katrina (the owner) actually saw that I was alone this time and made me dinner which was unexpected and very much appreciated after my long drive in! Thank you Mark & Katrina I will return when the fishing gets good! Cheers, C

Stayed: February 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank OutDoorGirlDenver_CO
Reviewed 3 December 2009

We had a great stay at the Falls Motel. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The staff is welcoming and accomodating and we would most definatly stay there again. Thanks for a wonderful stop over on our road trip!

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled as a couple
1  Thank roaminbear
Reviewed 31 October 2009

This was my third stay at the Falls Motel. I look for a reason to go back. The owners have done a great job of fixing the place up and adding some of the nicer items for a person like me. I travel on business a lot. The Falls Motel is perfect. Nice desk, high speed wireless internet, super clean and very quiet. I'll see you next time. Superb!

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank Larry L
Reviewed 27 September 2009

After traveling the State of Montana, staying in several motels, it was a pleasure to stay at the Falls Motel in Thompson Falls. The rooms are large, newly remodeled, and very clean. They have all the amentities of the big chain hotels, with a small town, friendly atmosphere. The proprietors Mark & Katrina are very friendly and accommodating. I would definitely recommend staying at the Falls Motel.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
#1 of 2 in Thompson Falls
Rimrock Lodge
Rimrock Lodge
#2 of 3 in Thompson Falls

Been to Falls Motel? Share your experiences!