“great place”

Dining options: Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Trout Creek, Montana
“great place”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Amazing ice cream and great food it costs a little more then average and can be slow but is well worth it

Visited January 2014

Columbia Falls, Montana
“An hour wait for a cold sandwich...”
Reviewed 20 December 2012

We stopped in for a sandwich and the sign on the door says this is not fast food. They are right. Only 2 other tables were occupied and were there when we arrived. We ordered a bowl of soup and a cold sandwich. After about 50 minutes with no sign of food in sight, I went up to the waitress and asked if our order was almost ready. I was told after one more sandwich to make they would start on our order. We didn't have another half hour to wait so we had to leave. I am sure the food is probably good but I just didn't have 1.5 to 2 hours to wait for a sandwich and soup, let alone the time to eat it and pay the bill. Too bad because it seems like it cares about the food they serve.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank otis3
Eugene, Oregon
“Rustic, Slow Motion....”
Reviewed 2 October 2012

Little Bear is situated on the side of the Flathead river.Outdoor seating is available and a few tables inside also. It is a small operation and as the sign says when you walk in expect to have a long wait for even just a sandwich. The food was average, contrary to what I had been told. The wait for my sandwich was over an hour it seemed. The staff are friendly and have plenty of magazines to read while waiting. They also have home maid ice cream with some very unique and delicious flavors and options, this alone is what makes it worth a stop if you are ever in Thompson Falls Montana.Interesting place with some famous patrons on occasion I have been told. Good luck, don't starve waiting ! !

• Visited October 2012
Calgary Alberta
“Just ok”
Reviewed 9 September 2012

This store was extremely cluttered to the point of almost being forced to sit outside. I went in for a turtle sundae and although the portion sizes are good the sundae was over powered by the fudge and carmel. The people we were staying with recommended them for there ice cream and I probably should have stuck with something a little plainer to get a real taste of their ice cream.
I would give them another chance on the ice cream but as far as sitting in their establishments...take it 'to go'.

Visited August 2012