“Fresh/tasty ”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 26 October 2013 via mobile

Best deli and bakery in montana. Good service, clean facility, great sandwiches and backed goods. I stop there every time I drive through town.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

This is always the place that I try to be hungry when reaching so I can savor a delicious, hot soup and a healthy type, gourmet sandwich. Recommend to travelers in a hurry but wanting quality food.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

We had a quick lunch there on our way back home. The food was very good and the smell of the fresh baked bread will make anyone hungry!!

Reviewed 7 October 2013

We've been buying wheat from this company for years but this is the first time to visit. When you leave your car (it's just off the freeway--HWY 90--...VERY convenient) you smell the rich smell of bread baking! The people are EXTREMELY friendly and our lunch was amazing!

Reviewed 5 October 2013

My boyfriend and I were on a cross country trip, and after driving forever with only fast food options we saw a sign for a deli and decided to stop. The staff is very helpful and friendly. The food is so good! We ended up buying pancake mix, breads, and jams for our trip. Eat outside for a great view too!