“Great atmosphere and food!”

Silver Spur Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 17 Restaurants in Troy
Reviewed 22 June 2018

Easily the nicest restaurant in Troy! Great atmosphere, friendly atmosphere and great food! What more can you say? Will be back soon!

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Pick their Memorial Day Weekend... The food was definitely adequate, but the service was just horrible...

Reviewed 9 January 2018

I ordered the John Wayne burger and my wife ordered shrimp and fries. We both enjoyed our meal and both had a beer with it. The John Wayne burger is a handful with 10 oz of ground beef...choice of cheeze (I had cheddar.) but I finished it. Also enjoyed beef and barley soup. Service is always a bit slow here but patience is a virtue. Parking is adequate but snow and ice makes walking to and from the vehicle a bit of a challenge. They have a full bar and a small casino, as well.

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Fun environment, friendly service, great food. My husband had the spaghetti special and I had a bacon cheeseburger. Really great eats!

1  Thank Laurel S
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

My wife and I came for a late dinner at about 8pm. Silver Spur was open till 9pm and only had people at 2 other tables. I ordered the Silver Spur Sampler Platter and had a beer which was very good. My wife had the half size menu chicken breast with salad and tots. Also very good. The problem was the long wait. We did not get our meal until about 8:45pm. The waitress apologized for the long wait as the kitchen was cooking a large takeout order. She gave us a $5 discount card for the long wait which was nice of her. She was very quick to refill my coffee and checked on us often. Would have been a 5 star except for the long wait.

Been to Silver Spur Restaurant? Share your experiences!