“Tasty”

Add it.
Odies
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 June 2013

If you like a darn good burger and very friendly waitresses.......Odies is the place for you. We have been there several times and have never had bad service......not once. They have very good food and delicious home made pie!!!!! They have some of the best fish and chips that I have had in a very long time! Stop in a give this place a try........you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 28 May 2013

This is home town hospitality plus generous portions of good food. Amy, our waitress, knew exactly how to make us feel welcome with her delightful banter of friendliness. I chose the Mexican Skillet breakfast........seasoned just right for a former Texian, while my friend had a plateful of biscuits and gravy. This breakfast started our day with a smile and felt like I had a hug.
Good Job!

Reviewed 25 February 2013

I have eaten here MANY times over the years. The home made pies are OUTSTANDING. The building is older and could use an overhaul, but this is a small town and I do not see how the amount of business done here could ever pay for something like that.
The place was nearly full when I arrived at one and there was one server and one person cooking in the back - we left at about five to two, much more time than our simple meals should have taken.
Would I eat here again, of course! Do I love living in a small town where everyone knows everyone and no one is really ever in a hurry - most of the time, yes.