“Bad Health Inspections”

Add it.
Odies
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 23 February 2014

Not sure how they can stay running. I will never eat there again. I strongly advise against eating there.

Reviewed 5 July 2013

...by the time your food comes you will be hungry again. The longest wait in the history of my restaurant experiences, waiting...and waiting...and waiting...and---guess?--WAITING. We waited along with many others in a small rural cafe with two waitresses and one cook who "does one order at a time" according to the waitress. The place was not even that full and no one was waiting for a table. When we arrived I noticed at least ten orders hanging in the kitchen. After waiting an hour and 30 minutes I asked my husband if he thought we should go somewhere else since our four year old was getting anxious. We arrived at the restaurant for breakfast and now were entering the lunch hour. He asked the waitress about our order, she said we were three orders back. We decided to stick it out. We went there because it is rated #1 in Troy, according to Trip Advisor. However, I have since noticed that those reviews are all done by locals. So here is a real life honest note, from a real life honest traveler from somewhere else who does not know the owner or the staff or anyone in town, to give you a warning about what your visit to Troy's #1 restaurant can bring. A long wait. No offer of explanation or update from your waitress as you wait...and wait. A mediocre meal. No extra visits to your table; they'll EVENTUALLY bring your food and leave your bill. When you finish with your ten minute meal (because you are so hungry how can you eat slower??) you pay your bill at the door. We waited one hour and 40 minutes for our food. And there you have it. Happy travels :)

Reviewed 16 June 2013

We stopped in for pie twice, but had no meals. The blackberry cobbler was very good, but the coconut cream pie was out of this world...the best I have ever tasted. The staff is very "down home" and friendly. Clean and neat inside despite the faded exterior

Reviewed 10 June 2013

If you like a darn good burger and very friendly waitresses.......Odies is the place for you. We have been there several times and have never had bad service......not once. They have very good food and delicious home made pie!!!!! They have some of the best fish and chips that I have had in a very long time! Stop in a give this place a try........you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 28 May 2013

This is home town hospitality plus generous portions of good food. Amy, our waitress, knew exactly how to make us feel welcome with her delightful banter of friendliness. I chose the Mexican Skillet breakfast........seasoned just right for a former Texian, while my friend had a plateful of biscuits and gravy. This breakfast started our day with a smile and felt like I had a hug.
Good Job!