“Homey place to linger over coffee and a meal”
Review of Winky's Cafe - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Winky's Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Stevensville
“Homey place to linger over coffee and a meal”
Reviewed 4 February 2012

I have dined at Winky's for breakfasts and lunches. They have only about seven or eight tables, so service is always personal and timely. For breakfast, I like their eggs and hash brown dishes. The hash browns are made crispy, but not dry. For lunch, they serve sandwiches and hamburgers.

They always have copies of the local newspapers, The Missoulian and the Ravalli Republic, to peruse while you eat and their waitress never forgets to refill your coffee.

Usak, Turkey
“this place was great fast n mmmmmm mmmmm GOOD!!!”
Reviewed 30 October 2010

we stopped in at winkys and to our surprise thier was a breakfast buffet we tryed it and liked it.We will beback.

6 Thank buddy3996
St Louis
“The best breakfast I have ever had”
Reviewed 29 July 2007

I just returned from a vacation in the Bitteroot Valley in Montanna. We had breakfast at the Merc in Victor, MT. It is called the "Brand", and is located in the Mercantile Store near the main street. The food was very fresh, the restaurant was clean, and the experience was memorable. I ordered the vegetable omlet, it came with toast and hashbrowns. I wish I had asked them how the hashbrowns were prepared. The breakfast was delicious!

3 Thank winks1211