We were sent here by the NPS reservation clerk when the dates we wanted at Yellowstone were not available and I am glad. I think we had a better stay here than we would have at the Park. The cabins are less than a mile from the west enterence to Yellowstone and the price is good. We did not have a fridge or microwave, but it was more that made up for by the larger Jacuzzi tub we had in the bathroom. Perfect after a long day of siteseeing in the park. The staff was great, the service was good and the room comfortable. Be aware that log structures settle so the floor is not always level and that was a little disconserting at first, especially on the tile section of the floor, but it added to the charm of the room. We would stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hibernation Station is a luxurious log cabin resort located just blocks from Yellowstone National Park. Our cabins are all individually decorated, with Tapestry walls, hand made log furniture and goose down comforters on the beds. We have several different sizes and styles of cabins to choose from. Offering amenities to serve families and couples. Make us your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Hibernation Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hibernation Station Hotel West Yellowstone
- Hibernation Station West Yellowstone, Montana