Our second floor cabin included a separate bedroom and bathroom that were "boxed" within the cabin, which was strange. Though the beds, bath, and furnishings were very nice, a few flaws were unacceptable for the $300/night price tag.
The biggest complaint I have is that the bed in the separate bedroom where I stayed with my boyfriend was in a corner, therefore that side was against the wall with no light or nightstand. This means no place to put a book or glass of water, and no way to get in and out of bed without waking the other person up. Also too small for furniture - so no place to put your suitcase (and no dresser if you're willing to unpack your luggage).
There were other things... the toilet paper obviously had gotten wet (somehow....) then dried, and was placed for use on the toilet paper dispenser; the cabin had a strange odor; and there was no WiFi except at a central location near the office. We were busy during the day and adjusted to all this, but these issues are unacceptable when you're paying $300+ per night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hibernation Station is a luxurious log cabin resort located just blocks from Yellowstone National Park. Our cabins are all individually decorated, with Tapestry walls, hand made log furniture and goose down comforters on the beds. We have several different sizes and styles of cabins to choose from. Offering amenities to serve families and couples. Make us your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hibernation Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hibernation Station Hotel West Yellowstone
- Hibernation Station West Yellowstone, Montana