Stayed only one night in family suite. Day temps in upper 80's these cabins do not have A/C but they do offer you a fan LOL. Also wi-fi is in seperate building. For $300 per night I could have booked a resort at disney. Feel that the room was poor compared to the fee. The internet said nothing about no A/C and not only for temp but for pine pollen really bad needed filtered air for allergies. Even every KOA cabin I booked on this trip has A/C. Feel like since I prepaid the room that I was robbed and nothing I could do about it. Also doors do not lock well and the laundry closes very early for those traveling.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hibernation Station is a luxurious log cabin resort located just blocks from Yellowstone National Park. Our cabins are all individually decorated, with Tapestry walls, hand made log furniture and goose down comforters on the beds. We have several different sizes and styles of cabins to choose from. Offering amenities to serve families and couples. Make us your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hibernation Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hibernation Station Hotel West Yellowstone
- Hibernation Station West Yellowstone, Montana