We stayed here for a couple of nights on the 15th and 16th June 2007.
Overall the experience was pretty good, with no real complaints about the lodging. It's not the cheapest option though, and not tremendously great value for money.
Checkin was a breeze. There is no AC in the room, but that wasn't necessary. A small TV, but them you don't go to yellowstone to watch TV. The room was clean, and most importantly, the bed was comfortable!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hibernation Station is a luxurious log cabin resort located just blocks from Yellowstone National Park. Our cabins are all individually decorated, with Tapestry walls, hand made log furniture and goose down comforters on the beds. We have several different sizes and styles of cabins to choose from. Offering amenities to serve families and couples. Make us your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hibernation Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hibernation Station Hotel West Yellowstone
- Hibernation Station West Yellowstone, Montana