“Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Two Top

Two Top
More attraction details
Owner description: A hilltop area with a perfect setting for a wedding.
River Falls, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Awesome!”
Reviewed 12 April 2013

Always fun to bring along a new person with the group. When we go up to Two Top I like to see the expression on their faces!

Visited March 2013

Yorkton, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“What a View”
Reviewed 25 March 2013

Make sure u go up there on a sunny day so u can see for miles and appreciate the beauty of the mountains

Pocatello, Idaho, United States
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“ride of a lifetime”
Reviewed 25 February 2013

Two Top Snowmobiles is a class act. Very well organized and their guided tours of Yellowstone are spectacular. Our guide, Victor, was very knowledgeable of the park, history and geological features. This truly a first class operation. They are knowledgeable and familiar with dealing with visitor circumstances to make things go smoothly.

2 Thank Jim H
Nampa, ID
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Three Days of Awesome!”
Reviewed 18 February 2013 via mobile

We recently rented four sleds through Two Top for a period of three days over Pres Day weekend. One day we played around on trails, the next two we took guided tours with Two Top through Yellowstone National Park. I can't speak highly enough regarding both day's tour guides and the overall experience. Phenomenal! We rented all our gear, for five adults and two kids, everyone was outfitted in really nice snowsuits, Sorel's, mittens, head socks, and helmets - all were in great shape and they made sure we were comfortable and in the right fits. Staff, machines, guides, snow gear - all in top shape! A GREAT family vacation and awesome memories!

1 Thank Molly730
Maysville, Kentucky
“Guided tour of one of the most beautiful places on earth”
Reviewed 8 February 2013

I took a Yellowstone park tour with two top Snowmobile in early February. We stayed at the Best Western and walked down. It was only about a half mile. I'd recommend bringing a car with you though so you have somewhere to store things. There is a small closet by the front desk they will let you drop something off but it has no lock or anything. We spent the $18 to rent the gear from them and it kept us pretty warm all day. It was about 30F that day so I kept getting a little bit too warm and had to unzip the snowsuit a few times. The snowmobiles for the park tour seemed well maintained and in good condition. The tour guide seemed very knowledgeable and spotted a couple of things I don't think I'd have ever seen. She stopped us for a Bald Eagle that must have been 75 yards off the road. I took the Yellowstone Canyon tour and it's very beautiful in the winter to see the falls covered and snow and ice. It looks a good bit different in the winter than in the summer for sure. The tour was not rushed and we were given plenty of time for lunch. My brother and I ordered the boxed lunches and $10 seemed a little high for what you got but the convenience was worth it. There was a small sandwich loaf with turkey, cheese, tomato, lettuce, and cheese separate. A small bag of chips, a cookie, and a pickle were also included. Overall we got to two top just before 8, left around 9, and got back to two top between 430 and 5. I would recommend this place to anyone to check out. I'd like to come back sometime and just do the non guided trails.