“Tradition!”
Review of Playmill Theatre

Playmill Theatre
More attraction details
Owner description: After nearly fifty years of the "Finest in Family Entertainment," the Playmill continues the tradition with three popular hits. Join us for a night of great theatre in our rustic home in beautiful West Yellowstone, Montana, gateway to Yellowstone.
Reviewed 15 August 2014

I've been going to the Playmill all my life and I will never get tired of it! High quality performance and fun!

Reviewed 15 August 2014

I went last night to see Les Miserables. I have seen this performed on Broadway, so I didn't have very high expectations. Your cast met and surpassed any expectations I had. The play was amazing. The musical talent was fantastic! One cast member caught my eye especially, even though she was only on stage for a short time. The little girl that played Cosette, Caitlyn something, was so cute. She looked truly scared of the inn keeper and so grateful for Valjean taking her away. Great job little girl.
I had goose bumps on my arms and tears in my eyes through much of the show. What an unforgettable evening.

2  Thank Ellen L
Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

LOVED the show tonight. The little Cosette, Katelyn Moon, was so sweet! The whole cast was very talented but she just stood out to me as she looked truly scared of the inn keeper and so grateful to be rescued.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

Cast seating guests was nice. Very curteous. Acting and singing was great. Really catered to the children in the audience. Very small venue but they did a great job with the sets.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

I was a little worried about spending this much with 4 kids under age 10 but it was the highlight of our trip. We saw Beauty and the Beast and were thoroughly entertained. The play kept the kids attention the entire time. Worth the price, tremendous cast, excellent singing, and great entertainment.

1  Thank Gaou9239