“Great performance”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Playmill Theatre

Playmill Theatre
More attraction details
Owner description: After nearly fifty years of the "Finest in Family Entertainment," the Playmill continues the tradition with three popular hits. Join us for a night of great theatre in our rustic home in beautiful West Yellowstone, Montana, gateway to Yellowstone.
Burnley, United Kingdom
195 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 136 helpful votes
“Great performance”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2014

This was a big bonus during our short stay in West Yellowstone. A small theatre of approx 200/250 people. The cast did everything, including pre show entertainment. The Les Mis show was excellent and the cast lined up after the show to meet the guests. This was overall experience was beyond expectations.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Richard T

ANTIOCH
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

One of the best small company productions we've seen. Great cast that are your ushers, actors, singers, dancers and concession stand host. Lots of energy and talent! Great play for the whole family. Keep up the good work.

“Tradition!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2014

I've been going to the Playmill all my life and I will never get tired of it! High quality performance and fun!

Visited July 2014
San Francisco, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2014

I went last night to see Les Miserables. I have seen this performed on Broadway, so I didn't have very high expectations. Your cast met and surpassed any expectations I had. The play was amazing. The musical talent was fantastic! One cast member caught my eye especially, even though she was only on stage for a short time. The little girl that played Cosette, Caitlyn something, was so cute. She looked truly scared of the inn keeper and so grateful for Valjean taking her away. Great job little girl.
I had goose bumps on my arms and tears in my eyes through much of the show. What an unforgettable evening.

2 Thank Ellen L
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

LOVED the show tonight. The little Cosette, Katelyn Moon, was so sweet! The whole cast was very talented but she just stood out to me as she looked truly scared of the inn keeper and so grateful to be rescued.