We stayed in Cabin 6. It was impeccably clean and well maintained. The cabin has two bedrooms and a kitchen. As we were there in September we did not make use of the large fenced-in outdoor space with this cabin. The cabin had a national park feel while having a kitchen and more room to spread out than if staying in the park. When making reservations and checking in, Dorit and Ken are very talkative but want to make sure that you get the most out of your vacation. Renda, the cleaning woman, is the best.
We had two young children and had our pre-schooler in the first bedroom, the door between the bedroom and the kitchen is a solid wood door so we were glad we brought our monitor so we could hear her. We set up a pack-n-play in the main bedroom and still had plenty of room to move around and relax. We never used the TV (but there is one).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- RV Park, Log Cabins & Camp Grounds Minutes to Yellow Stone Just a few blocks from the west entrance to Yellowstone National Park and within walking distance to all town services Tucked off the main streets of town, the "Wagon Wheel" has a forest setting with a genuine Western atmosphere. Mature spruce and pine trees surround all RV sites, cabins and tent sites. This is a truly relaxing and enchanting environment - right in the heart of West Yellowstone. Facilities and Services include: Large, shaded Pull-Thrus & Back-In Sites. RV sites have electric, water, sewer & Cable TV. Grassy tent sites located in private area. Modern shower house with spotless restrooms. Laundromat - coin operated. Recreation room with pool table & video games. Camping cabins accommodating up to 6 persons. 6 furnished 1, 2 & 3 bedroom log cabins. Bathrooms with showers, some with tubs. Equipped kitchens, electric heat & Cable TV. Porches, private picnic areas & lease barbecue grills. Check in: 4:00 am ~ 10:00 am Check Out 8:00 ~ 11:00 Seasonal Operating May ~ October ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Wagon Wheel RV Campground and Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wagon Wheel Rv Campground And Cabins Hotel West Yellowstone
- Wagon Wheel RV Campground And Cabins West Yellowstone, Montana