Recommend this tour company.
1. John Cox tour guide - knowledgeable, personable. If at all possible -ask for John.
2. Vehicle cleanly - slight malfunction with some sprinkles of water dripping from A/C when ON.
3. Lunch boxes - satisfactory
1. Laurie, tour guide - though most of the time congenial, his function more of a driver than tour guide. Did not exit vehicle to explain sites. If at all possible, request John Cox.
2. Grand Teton Tour - drive was too long.
3. Jackson Hole - stay of 30 minutes too short. At least two hours to better enjoy the town.
Conclusion: do recommend this tour company.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.