We stayed at WorldMark with points owners for a full week in August 2013. It was a perfect homebase for our Yellowstone adventures, situated just a few blocks from the park's west entrance.
The five of us stayed in a 2 bedroom, 2 bath with a murphy bed in the living room. It wasn't as large as some WorldMark properties, but it was plenty roomy for our extended family. The fully equipped kitchen was a great way to save money by cooking our own meals (including packing lunch for the day in the park as there are few dining options). We also appreciated the hot tubs after long hikes and the indoor pool to let the kiddo burn off energy when we spent most of the day in the car.
* location location location!
* equipped kitchen lets you fix breakfast & pack lunches
* just across the street from the Grizzly and Wolf Discovery Center. We'll never forget hearing the wolves howl at night!
* walking distance to the town's eating options
* indoor pool & spas
* quiet location at the edge of town - we had a view of trees & mountains (as well as the pool center)
* Washer & dryer in the room
* Staff were friendly and helpful! They made great restaurant suggestions and reminded us to grab the drink coupon!
* The pools were over-chlorinated (or whatever they use) and the adults' eyes burned
* Blankets were all dirty -- they don't seem to wash them - it was gross
* No airconditioning. We were here at peak heat -- and it was not a problem for me. Night temps dipped to 45, so we just left the windows open at night. I think the room was rarely over 72, but if you are one of those always-hot people you might not like it.
* Two TVs (one in living, one in master bedroom) but both were small tube-style with annoying static. We clearly didn't come to watch TV but we did want to watch a family movie some nights after hiking all day.
All in all, this made our experience great and I'd recommend this location to any WorldMark points owner (or friend/family of) who want to explore the park. We spent 6 days in the park and still didn't see as much as we would have liked!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your WorldMark West Yellowstone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Worldmark West Yellowstone Hotel West Yellowstone
- WorldMark West Yellowstone Montana