“Great locally sourced food”

Arrowleaf Ice Cream Parlor
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Open later during summer. Great ice cream Come visit our new yogert bar YUM!!!
Reviewed 2 September 2013 via mobile

Four of us stopped for a bite to eat on our way to Yellowstone. Two of us had ice cream; the other two, a meal. The hamburger was truly a fresh, hand shaped pattie on a ciabatta roll. Juicy, generous, delicious. The fries were tasty with a crunchy coating. The BLT was made with thick, meaty bacon on a ciabatta roll. The ice cream was freshly blended with flavors on the spot. The ice cream is from Salt Lake City. Though I am a Wilcoxen's fan, the vanilla ice cream blended with pistachio flavor and nuts was yummy. It was on a brownie, which was like a frozen square of fudge. Couldn't cut it with my spoon so I pulled it out. The fudge sauce was very good. The lemon chiffon ice cream was equally delicious. The ice team is like a soft serve but slow to melt, and you are not left with a pool of melted cream. Well worth the visit. The staff were extremely friendly.

Reviewed 25 August 2013

We did not try the food here, but we both had ice cream. We both got their sundaes and they were fabulous. I got huckleberry ice cream at many different locations this summer, but this had to be the best. I got the huckleberry sundae and it was amazing! Their homemade huckleberry sauce is out of this world! Make sure you stop in!

Reviewed 15 August 2013 via mobile

They have ice cream or frozen yogurt. Very friendly, excellent service, and tastes great. Kids friendly. They have food as well, although we didn't get a chance to try it.

Reviewed 11 August 2013

Leave your diet at home... I did...
I couldn't stay away from this place..
The ice cream is great..!

Reviewed 29 July 2013

ate twice in three days. very good ice cream and service. especially great service after visit to Kiwi burgers.