“Get on board for great food and service!”

Taqueria Las Palmitas
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Restaurant converted from an old school bus.
Description: Restaurant converted from an old school bus.
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

You must stop at the Taco Bus on you way through West Yellowstone for delicious tacos in a unique setting. A kitchen is located in the rear and there are stools and a counter along both sides of the bus. The taco sampler is a great way to taste different kinds of tacos and us ideal for a quick lunch or snack. The guys behind the counter are incredibly friendly and add to the overall experience. It is a must go to while visiting West Yellowstone!

1  Thank lsmbklyn

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Had the taco sampler, they were average but very small so not worth the price. Other review sites have this place overrated for food in a bus.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Great food and a good value as well as being fun. Check out the daily specials on the board in front of the coach. Great to see a small business do so well and know what their clients want.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

My son is not a fan of Mexican food but he liked the beef burrito from Las Palmitas. My husband had a platter of food and I enjoyed my enchilada. Food is great, served hot and the prices are very reasonable. The bus is very quaint and I met some nice people from Arizona on the short wait for my food.

1  Thank HonoluluLocalgirl
Reviewed 27 June 2014

This is a pretty cool concept and my husband picked ours up to go. My daughter got a chimichanga but it wasn't fried and she was a little disappointed. My husband got the steak fajita and it was delicious. My daughter said if she went back she would get the tacos because they looked the best. A good value and each meal had plenty of food.

1  Thank mathmus1