“one of the nicest place to eat in West Yellowstone”

Madison Crossing Lounge
Price range: US$9 - US$24
Cuisines: Contemporary, Gastropub
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Come wine and dine with us at the Madison Crossing Lounge. Enjoy quality dining and conversing in our relaxing atmosphere. Appealing appetizers, entrees, desserts, and a full bar featuring exquisite specialty drinks. Catering also available.
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Excellent service from friendly staff.
Good food and excellent wine list.
Found this to be a perfect place to relax after an action packed day exploring Yellowstone.

1  Thank Karen D
Write a ReviewReviews (1,053)

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Went here at the recommendation of our yellowstone naturalist guide. He did not steer us wrong! He told us about the bison nachos -- but he failed to tell us how HUGE the plate was -- there were 4 of us and we ordered 2 (1 per couple) -- we could have easily shared 1 and still had leftovers! They were excellent! We also got the bison meatloaf (and my husband and I split it) -- it was YUMMY! Nice service; friendly place.

1  Thank JMSPennsylvania
Reviewed 23 July 2014

My wife and I had dinner here after a day of exploring Yellowstone Park. We picked Madison Crossing Lounge based on Tripadvisor reviews. The restaurant has a very nice look to it. The decor reminds me of a typical brewpub and looks to be a higher quality than most restaurants in West Yellowstone. We had a table at the large front window which was great for people watching.

We had the Campfire Trout and Buffalo Nachos. My wife said the trout was average and not worth the $19 cost. My nachos were huge with lots of additives but it was slightly over cooked so was a little dry. I felt it was priced ok.

The worst part of our dinner was the terribly slow service. Our server was friendly and nice but from order to food service was unacceptably too long. We noticed that it was not just our table. Others that ordered before us waited longer. We even talked about walking out but I had already drunk my beer. I debated between 2 and 3 stars but gave them the benefit of the doubt. Everyone has bad days. I don't think I would return.

2  Thank AKPROG
Reviewed 19 July 2014

our sons had the best mojuito huckelberry
we had a delicious shiraz wine
the diner was perfect for all four of us
the atmosphere was great.
compliments

Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

I came here because it was highly rated on trip advisor. The menu looked delicious and the food was good. It took us over an hour to get our food. The waitress said the food was running 40 minutes behind, then promptly brought it out for us. Not the best service.

2  Thank Matt H