I never stay at budget motels but after a long day at Yellowstone we needed a rest. This was literally that last room available in a 25 mile radius under $250. I still can't believe I paid $210 for a 2 star motel, but this one had a very nice lodge feel. The employees were super friendly. The room was clean.you're gonna stay in Yellowstone at the end of July, you're gonna pay through the nose no matter what. If I had to stay there this time of year again, I would book the
super 8 again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The West Yellowstone Super 8 offers a quiet setting just 7 and one-half miles west of West Yellowstone. With beautiful mountain views in all directions we are the perfect location for relaxing after a long day in Yellowstone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers so you can book your Super 8 West Yellowstone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 West Yellowstone Lionshead Hotel West Yellowstone
- West Yellowstone Super 8
- West Yellowstone Super Eight
- Super Eight West Yellowstone
- Super 8 West Yellowstone Montana