Overall the Super 8 was just fine. I think it is far more well appointed than Super 8's around the country. The decor is fitting for the area and the "lodge feeling" they are going for. The staff are very nice and very helpful. The rooms are clean. However they have a new policy that if you leave anything personal on the bed they will simply leave you a note and not make the bed. Apparently staff are not allowed to touch personal items. I wonder how they cleaned the sink area? Seemed those personal items were moved; the sink was cleaned and restocked.
Anyway, the DECK is very to cocktail on and behind the Super 8 is a KOA with a GREAT convenience store and best off all Josh and Keley the amazing pizza, salad, and sandwich chefs. YUM.
The pricing is very high for this hotel, however ALL of WEST YELLOWSTONE is out of their mind with their pricing. It is all about supply and demand....little supply+high demand = high prices. ALSO note that there are A LOT of rooms for rent in West Yellowstone many of which are NOT offered on Trip Advisor or the major third party bookers. Check the West Yellowstone yellow pages.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The West Yellowstone Super 8 offers a quiet setting just 7 and one-half miles west of West Yellowstone. With beautiful mountain views in all directions we are the perfect location for relaxing after a long day in Yellowstone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Cancelon so you can book your Super 8 West Yellowstone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 West Yellowstone Lionshead Hotel West Yellowstone
- West Yellowstone Super Eight
- West Yellowstone Super 8
- Super Eight West Yellowstone
- Super 8 West Yellowstone Montana