We definately recommend staying at the Parade Rest Ranch. The scenery is absolutely beautiful. Fields of wildflowers that change by the day. We loved the trail rides especially. Our wranglers were incredibly helpful and took into consideration our level of experience. The food was very good as well. Both the waitstaff and the chefs were friendly and went out of their way to make food that did not affect my food allergies. When we first drove into the ranch, we saw children playing in the yard, staff mingling with the guests and very quaint cabins. Our cabin was rustic and a perfect fit for us. The wood stove added a cozy touch. Our only complaint was that it was too hot to actually make use of the stove. Our best vaction thus far!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parade Rest Guest Ranch is a great place to call home while touring the Yellowstone Country area. We offer great food, horseback riding, fly-fishing, mountain bike riding, outdoor mountain cookouts, hiking, beautiful scenery and a quiet place to relax, if you choose. Blue ribbon trout fishing, white-water rafting trips, and the world famous "Old Faithful" geyser are all within 30 miles from ranch. We are the closest of guest ranches located next to Yellowstone National Park. The west entrance is 10 miles from the ranch in West Yellowstone, Montana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Parade Rest Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parade Rest Ranch Hotel West Yellowstone
- Parade Rest Ranch West Yellowstone, Montana