“Gluten free pizza”

Cuisines: American, Pizza, Brew Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Decent pizza for the gluten eaters and non gluten eaters as well. We got our meal take out. The servers were friendly and the food was ready quickly. They included parm cheese and red pepper packets which was a nice addition.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,196)

Reviewed 30 June 2014

They make hand cut French fries that are the absolute best! I could have eaten those every day. The Greek pizza was quite good as well. Service was great until the waiter had to do bartending as well. Very modern with electronic pads of some sort for order taking. All in all a good place which you can take kids into.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

What they did inside was a huge improvement, but the variety of food options and quality of food is lacking. The first night my husband and I shared a pizza- half sausage (for him) and half veggie (for me). He enjoyed his and mine was okay. The second night he had a cheese pizza while I had fish and chips. Again, he enjoyed his, but my fish was over-fried. They have quite a beer selection and a nice wine selection. Okay for a casual meal in a sports bar setting. The food is nothing to brag about.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

We JUST got back to our hotel from here... LOVED IT! The girl who seated us was a bit lacking in personality but the waitress was top notch really... She recomended a bear for my husband who is a picky beer drinker and her choice was spot on. I dont even LIKE beer and she found one for me to sample and again spot on. starters came out fast our burgers were awesome.. My husband was concerned the beer wouldnt be cold enough (again hes picky) so she basicly froze the glass and brought it out right at the right time for his meal. then waitresses always forget his extra ranch, not her!! and he ordered extra jalapenos on his burger and he got them then she brought and extra little bit on the side just to be sure he was happy with it... she was a young gal but she had good presonality and did a great job making sure we were served well. A+ to her and the apple beer she got me is perfect!

Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

Just ok. Husband had elk burger. Didn't get rave reviews. I had a salad and it wasn't really good at all. Chicken was dry and hard. Atmosphere is lacking. Wouldn't come again.