“Friendly service, good food”
Review of The Buffalo Bar

The Buffalo Bar
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 29 June 2014

We had a great meal here, and the atmosphere was buzzing. We were able to walk over from our hotel, which was a bonus!

This is a lovely, adult place to dine and offers a good variety of food. Staff were very friendly and helpful, and clearly locals and tourists are welcome here. And certainly if you like a beer, this is the place to visit!

Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

...and stay awhile. The atmosphere is unique and the beer is cold. We only ordered appetizers but it was a great place to stop in.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

The motel where we stayed recommended this restaurant. I'd call it a sports bar, laid-back and comfortable. It was very busy when we arrived, but we were able to find a table on the far side of the room. The customers appeared to be a mix of tourists and locals.

Well, we had to try the buffalo. I ordered the Buffalo burger with waffle fries, my husband had the Buffalo tacos. The burger was very tasty, cooked just as I had ordered, and my husband absolutely loved the tacos.

It was very busy and service was friendly, but a little slow. Prices were reasonable. I would eat there again.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

After stopping in for a few beverages after a long day in the park, we also decided to make this our meal destination for the evening. They have a good selection of microbrews on tap. We shared a half order of dirty chips and the Rocky Mountain oysters, both were very yummy! We still had to get a to go box though, so the portions are pretty big. The service was spot on!

Reviewed 11 June 2014

The owners of the motel where we stayed recommended this restaurant/bar. We were impressed by the friendly bartenders-they offered a small sample of a couple of local beers so we could decide which to choose. Also, recommended food items which were the most popular on the menu. I would never have ordered the cod tacos without reassurance that they were very good because I am pretty picky about fish tacos after living in CA & very rarely find any that match that quality. These were really good! We also had the wild game sausage appetizer which was unusual but also very good. This is a place serving both locals & visitors & making everyone comfortable. Nice enclosed patio with umbrellas. Large dining area with many tvs if you are interested in sports.