“Free Wifi”

Cuisines: Fast food
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Great stop over to upload pictures to FB and get a sweet tea. Very small and the $1 drinks don't exist, at least that is what the cashier said it was over $2, not sure why? Welcome to Yellowstone?

Reviewed 6 July 2014

If you are looking for a McDonald's then here it is. I pulled in to use the internet, because there are few places in West Yellowstone to get free internet. In addition, we also go a sweet tea and burger. Overall a good quick place to eat in West Yellowstone.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

I don't eat at McDonalds on a regular basis but sometimes when time is an issue, I will. Probably because this McDonalds is located in a resort area, it is very busy and you will wait longer than normal for your food (although they drive through was faster than the dining room). We ate here once for breakfast and waited over 30 minutes for our food. They ran out of coffee and we had to wait an additional 10 minutes. Our traveling companions insisted on eating there again for lunch ( we should have known better). Although we did not wait and the food was served within a reasonable time, the fries were limp and greasy as if they had been prepared well ahead and sat for a while.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

This is definitely not a full size McDonalds! No McCafe and a very limited menu. No specialized coffee drinks and specific breakfast sandwiches.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

I normally don't review fast food places, but when a 1/4 pounder is cold and chewy, there is a need to let others know. Also, even though people were still coming in and ordering food, the staff removed the tea dispensers and I stood at the counter with my cup in one hand and lid in the other waiting for someone to help me but all they did was smile and turn away. Finally the manager came out and seemed disgusted that he had to take my cup and refill it at the drive through area behind the counter.