“Outstanding Taste, Small Scoops”
Review of City Creamery

City Creamery
Price range: US$4 - US$8
Description: Homemade Ice cream Homemade waffle cones Homemade hot fudge We take pride in the quality of our hand crafted ice cream and friendly service.
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Our family of four stopped by here, lured by the sign that promised "homemade ice-cream". First of all, the ice cream here really was as good as my fellow reviewers says it is--I had huckleberry and every bite was a pleasure--creamy, smooth textured, very flavorful. My wife tried the Chai Tea flavor and found it equally as good. My only problem had to do with the three of us who ordered waffle cones. Every other ice-cream place I've ever been to charges more for a waffle cone but gives you larger portions to fit the larger cone. Not here. I received two paltry-sized scoops inside my waffle cone--the size that Basin-Robbins used to give in the old days. I would have done better ordering a large bowl--for a lot less price I would have gotten three small scoops. The excellence of the ice cream, however, redeemed the unnecessary skimpiness of the serving to a large degree.

1  Thank Jcwill5

Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Stopped in after dinner for some ice cream with the family. The ice cream was great. I tried my wife's and kids, and it was all good. I had a root beer float, and it was excellent. This place wasn't over priced like most west yellowstone places.

1  Thank froney
Reviewed 29 June 2014

they have a lot of fun flavors and its good ice cream. its a walk up and order shop kind of fun.. My ice cream cone was quick but I ate almost half of it before my husbands milkshake order got to him. so milkshakes take a bit of time to serve... but he said it was good..

Reviewed 27 June 2014

This place has amazing homemade ice cream and waffle cones. The favors are varied and very delicious. My daughter got a chai one and she loved it. My other daughter got strawberry and said it was the best she's ever eaten.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Yes... They make their ice cream right there! Brings back wonderful memories of making home made ice cream when we were young. Lots of flavor choices. Cowboy coffee is excellent as I am a coffee fan. Chai is a softer taste... And surprisingly pleasant. Hubby still prefers vanilla... He says it's " as good as it gets. Prices are low compared to other purchases in West Yellowstone. Worth the wait as line was a bit long.