A difficult stay in a small dark cluttered room stuck in a mid last century time warp. Dark brown sheets on a rock hard bed ,poor lighting,(?dusty)homemade quilts as wall hangings on the "log cabin" look walls.Carpet horrible. Only fairly clean.We understand most hotels in West Yellowstone close October to April so why decades of neglect and no updating.This was poor value .Only use if desperate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Moose Creek Inn is family owned and operated, located just 3 blocks from the west entrance to Yellowstone National Park, in the town of West Yellowstone, Montana. The west entrance is the most favorable entrance to visiting many of Yellowstone Park's most scenic features such as Old Faithful, the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone, Yellowstone Lake, and Norris Geyser Basin. Moose Creek Inn is within walking distance to shopping, restaurants, and more. Book one of our clean and cozy rooms for your Yellowstone vacation! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Moose Creek Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moose Creek Inn Hotel West Yellowstone
- American West Yellowstone
- Moose Creek Inn West Yellowstone, Montana