Rustic at best. I realize we were just outside Yellowstone National Park but what's wrong with a bright modern design? After reading reviews on here I thought this hotel was our best bet. Wrong!
The room was very basic and the comforter looked like it was 10 years old. The bathroom was HUGE, it could have easily accommodated another bed. The walls were very thin and you can hear the people in the next room talking.
If I was paying $40/night this is what I would expect in a room. I paid $113/night and was not impressed. Next time I'll pay more and stay at one of the larger chain hotels. Live and learn.
Also, be prepared to spend a fortune for any type of food in this little town. There's nothing else around and they know it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Moose Creek Inn is family owned and operated, located just 3 blocks from the west entrance to Yellowstone National Park, in the town of West Yellowstone, Montana. The west entrance is the most favorable entrance to visiting many of Yellowstone Park's most scenic features such as Old Faithful, the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone, Yellowstone Lake, and Norris Geyser Basin. Moose Creek Inn is within walking distance to shopping, restaurants, and more. Book one of our clean and cozy rooms for your Yellowstone vacation! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your Moose Creek Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moose Creek Inn Hotel West Yellowstone
- American West Yellowstone
- Moose Creek Inn West Yellowstone, Montana