The room was clean, comfortable bed, good heating, but the bathroom was tiny! I was traveling by myself, for a ski race there, so this "detail" didn't bother me too much. However, if you are staying there with family, it could be a big problem (I don't know if all rooms have those small bathrooms/showers). The location is good; only few block away from some restaurants and the Holiday Inn hotel (which has a nice restaurant, that stays opened until later). Easy access to major attractions and highways. The breakfast is super simple, but there is a grocery store few block away (2?), where you can get extra fruits, cereal, etc. The staff is ok, helpful and friendly.
Good option if you are looking for an economical place to stay, while enjoying your summer/winter vacations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Moose Creek Inn is family owned and operated, located just 3 blocks from the west entrance to Yellowstone National Park, in the town of West Yellowstone, Montana. The west entrance is the most favorable entrance to visiting many of Yellowstone Park's most scenic features such as Old Faithful, the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone, Yellowstone Lake, and Norris Geyser Basin. Moose Creek Inn is within walking distance to shopping, restaurants, and more. Book one of our clean and cozy rooms for your Yellowstone vacation! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Moose Creek Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moose Creek Inn Hotel West Yellowstone
- American West Yellowstone
- Moose Creek Inn West Yellowstone, Montana