After a long day of traveling we've arrived at this inn and were very satisfied with it. Location is great, within walking distance from Yellowstone's west entrance. A supermarket is nearby, which was convenient.
The room is very nice, neat and well designed. Its equipped with a microwave, a coffee maker, a refrigerator and Direct tv. In the morning a variety of hot drinjs is offered in the lobby.
Needles to say that there's plenty of parking.
To sum up, very good stay, with a relatively fair price. A place that fits its purpose of serving traveling tourists on their way to/from Yellowstone that gives you a cozy feeling for a few hours.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Moose Creek Inn is family owned and operated, located just 3 blocks from the west entrance to Yellowstone National Park, in the town of West Yellowstone, Montana. The west entrance is the most favorable entrance to visiting many of Yellowstone Park's most scenic features such as Old Faithful, the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone, Yellowstone Lake, and Norris Geyser Basin. Moose Creek Inn is within walking distance to shopping, restaurants, and more. Book one of our clean and cozy rooms for your Yellowstone vacation! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Moose Creek Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moose Creek Inn Hotel West Yellowstone
- American West Yellowstone
- Moose Creek Inn West Yellowstone, Montana