I stayed here for 3 days, and 3 nights while exploring Yellowstone. I absolutely loved the price and I absolutely loved the room! You CANNOT beat the location if you are wanting to explore Yellowstone! The rooms are the perfect size for someone wanting to explore the park but not wanting to "live" in their room. They are very comfortable and are perfectly set up and decorated to enhance your wilderness vacation. Also, the staff is very knowledgable and will do everything they can to answer all your questions about the park! I will definitely be staying here next time I visit Yellowstone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Moose Creek Inn is family owned and operated, located just 3 blocks from the west entrance to Yellowstone National Park, in the town of West Yellowstone, Montana. The west entrance is the most favorable entrance to visiting many of Yellowstone Park's most scenic features such as Old Faithful, the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone, Yellowstone Lake, and Norris Geyser Basin. Moose Creek Inn is within walking distance to shopping, restaurants, and more. Book one of our clean and cozy rooms for your Yellowstone vacation! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your Moose Creek Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moose Creek Inn Hotel West Yellowstone
- American West Yellowstone
- Moose Creek Inn West Yellowstone, Montana