As noted in previous reviews, the rooms are small as is the bathroom and shower. It was clean with plenty of hot water and WiFI too! But I was dismayed that they needed a deposit upfront well in advance and wanted payment in full prior to our seeing the room. Perhaps this is normal in this area. I would imagine that a family operation has a difficult time competing with chain operations. We had a family emergency and had to leave a day early. The manager told my husband that he would give us a refund if he was able to rent the room. Just thought you might want to know.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Moose Creek Inn is family owned and operated, located just 3 blocks from the west entrance to Yellowstone National Park, in the town of West Yellowstone, Montana. The west entrance is the most favorable entrance to visiting many of Yellowstone Park's most scenic features such as Old Faithful, the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone, Yellowstone Lake, and Norris Geyser Basin. Moose Creek Inn is within walking distance to shopping, restaurants, and more. Book one of our clean and cozy rooms for your Yellowstone vacation! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your Moose Creek Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moose Creek Inn Hotel West Yellowstone
- American West Yellowstone
- Moose Creek Inn West Yellowstone, Montana