We paid $190 for a two bed, good sized room. It was clean and the TV worked great (a struggle on much of our two week drive trip :) West Yellowstone is right outside of Yellowstone National Park. The town is very walkable. It has a bunch of local restaurants which we like. Although, $190 is a lot for this hotel, you are paying for the location. Moose Creek Inn is off the main drag so it is quiet. Our room was big and very comfortable. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Moose Creek Inn is family owned and operated, located just 3 blocks from the west entrance to Yellowstone National Park, in the town of West Yellowstone, Montana. The west entrance is the most favorable entrance to visiting many of Yellowstone Park's most scenic features such as Old Faithful, the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone, Yellowstone Lake, and Norris Geyser Basin. Moose Creek Inn is within walking distance to shopping, restaurants, and more. Book one of our clean and cozy rooms for your Yellowstone vacation! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your Moose Creek Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moose Creek Inn Hotel West Yellowstone
- American West Yellowstone
- Moose Creek Inn West Yellowstone, Montana