“Best pizza in West Yellowstone”
Review of Wild West Pizzeria

Wild West Pizzeria
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Jackson, Wyoming
“Best pizza in West Yellowstone”
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

I have eaten at all of the local pizza places and this is by far the best.  In addition to the restaurant area they also have a nice bar area.  The only negative is sometimes it takes a while to get your food.

Albany, New York
“Very Good Pizza”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We went to this place on recommendation from our campground office and were not disappointed. Our waitress brought our drinks right away, then took our pizza order. I had salad which was fresh & a good portion. The pizza came out shortly after I finished my salad and it was very good - not too thin of a crust and tasty italian sausage & pepperoni. We had 2 other waitstaff that checked to make sure we didn't need anything else and we were happy with the service.

Austin, Texas
“Best pizza in Yellowstone area”
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

Our family tried three pizza spots on our Yellowstone /Tetons vacation and Wild West was the best! Crust was delicious! The cheese pizza and veggie specialty pizza were both excellent, and as was the salad. Service was good and atmosphere lively. Will return again on our next visit.

Big Sky, Montana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Service was terrible”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I needed to write this review to express how disappointing the service was, twice! We ate lunch at Wild West and had terrible service with a waitress that was less than friendly, rolling her eyes, throwing the menus on the table, and went back 6 months later and had the same experience! Shame on me for putting ourselves through that twice! I watched at least 2 tables get up and leave because she was so rude. I love the pizza but don't think I can put myself and my family through that again.

1 Thank AT_bigsky
Boise, Idaho
“worst service ever”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

We went to this place because of the good reviews on trip advisor. Wish we had stayed away. Went early pm on Monday June 16, 2014. The pizza was just ok, but the service was terrible. We don't blame our waitress because she was trying to take care of 30 to40 people. We blame the 3 staff that were wondering about doing nothing to help any customer. We have never seen such behavior in a restaurant. We will never go back and would recommend that people try any of the other pizza places in west yellowstone.

4 Thank BeachRunner50