We stayed on the bottom floor of this b&b, very large room with large bathroom, almost like an apartment. The host was very quiet and friendly. The only complaint I have is the towels and the breakfast linens smelled a little mildowy, and the pine bed squeaked every time you move,Otherwise, you have a choice of breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The West Yellowstone Bed and Breakfast is located just 4.5 miles west of the West Entrance to Yellowstone National Park. Open year round, we cater to guests from all over the world. Join us for a unique experience in the heart of Big Sky Country for a good nights rest and great homemade breakfast of your choosing from a menu. Rooms decorated with lodge pole pine furniture made by owner and flyfishing guide, Scott. Make our B&B your 'home away from home'! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your West Yellowstone B & B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Yellowstone Bed And Breakfast
- West Yellowstone Hotel West Yellowstone
- West Yellowstone B & B Montana