“Breakfast”

Trapper's Family Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 August 2013

Food was adequate. Cook would not do substitutions and since I don't like biscuits and gravy was disappointed that I had to take it anyway. Staff gave me toast on the side, so he deserved his tip. Eggs were kind of runny and toast was not buttered so was cold when I got it. Not high on my list.

There are newer reviews for Trapper's Family Restaurant

Reviewed 6 August 2013

Stopped by for breakfast. Our waiter must have hated his job, and have a general disdain for tourist's. I think we're a pretty easy bunch but he said our order was "looney tunes" . . . really dude? Food was fast and "just OK". But being isulted by staff tastes bad and is in bad taste which would make going back seem looney tunes.

1  Thank Rodeguys
Reviewed 29 July 2013

We had a terrific breakfast and great service. So, we went back the second morning! Pancakes were huge, light and tasty.

Reviewed 5 July 2013

The food was not very good and the service was awful. We ate here twice and on the first day we stood at the seating area for 5 minutes while the servers fought in front of us over whose turn it was to seat us. We were routinely ignored both days when we needed anything and it was overpriced. My kids got a half a bowl of cereal for almost 5 bucks. We would never eat here again even if it was free.

Reviewed 4 July 2013

Great breakfast, fast service. Can get crowded but tables turned over quickly as everyone wants to be on the way to what ever adventures await.