“Get the blueberry pancakes!”

Three Bear Restaurant
Price range: US$8 - US$32
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Three Bear Restaurant has been serving visitors to Yellowstone for nearly 30 years in it's current location. With a family friendly menu, we offer everything from salads and sandwiches to steak and seafood. Our breakfast will get you ready for the day. Choose from a full menu of breakfast favorites including made-to-order omelets and made from scratch pancakes. Be sure to look around at the pictures around the restaurant showing Yellowstone in another era. Our lodge next door has more exciting history and photos to share.
Reviewed 10 October 2013

I always ask a local person where THEY would go for breakfast, lunch or whatever meal we are ready for. We were directed to the Three Bear Restaurant for breakfast, and very glad we chose this restaurant. My husband ordered the blueberry pancakes and after asking how big they were, the waitress stated they were really big... he settled for 2 instead of 3! the waitress was right, they are huge! And full of blueberries! They were a real treat, with plenty left so I could get a taste also. The prices are reasonable; the décor is comfortable, and the restaurant is busy. Would go again!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,507)

Reviewed 10 October 2013

Our motel recommended this restaurant, so we tried it for breakfast. My friend had a good egg sandwich, and I had a basic breakfast of eggs, potatoes, and bacon - with a GIANT biscuit! It was much more a cake texture than the typical biscuits I'm used to at home in the South. I took most of it with me for a snack later.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

The pancakes are huge. A regular order is 3 pancakes and they covered the plate. Delish, especially with chocolate chips. I should have listened to the waitress who suggested that I get the smaller, 2 pancake version. Help yourself to huckleberry or maple syrup, and lots of butter. My husband had eggs, bacon, toast and said all were good. Good strong coffee, too.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

Breakfast was OK, it is hard to mess up an omlet. Avoid dinner there.- our chicken dinner was unedible.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

Came in empty and left satisfied and full. The place was packed, which told the whole story. The service was caring and friendly.