“Canyon Street Grilll - Excellent Food and Great Atmospher”

Canyon Street Grill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 24 April 2014

The Canyon Street Grill has a great variety of DELICIOUS food. Go back in time and feel like you really ARE in the 50s.

1  Thank Marsha C

Reviewed 3 February 2014

Food in West Yellowstone is notoriously expensive and the quality of the restaurants is often poor. Of them all, this was the only place where you could purchase reasonably good food for a decent price and actually be full after eating. The staff were friendly and polite and we went back here several times.

Reviewed 28 September 2013

Have been to this place several times, and every time we come back, we must have huckleberry shakes here. The hamburgers and fries and onion rings are huge portions and just absolutely delicious!

Reviewed 26 September 2013 via mobile

Really liked the decor, however, our waitress (Linda)
didn't act too happy to see us or for that matter anyone else in the restaurant! She told is to sit anywhere, dropped off menus and left...she finally came back to take our order. Not a welcome or hello. She dropped off food and the check at the same time, she asked if we needed anything else and walked away before I could answer.She didn't come back until We had been done for quite some time...no offer of refills on water or drinks. I have come here in the past and been quite happy. Now I am not sure I would recommend it again.

Reviewed 23 September 2013

I had a hot dog with the works, onion rings, and a chocolate shake. When my plate came you couldn't even see the hot dog with all of the toppings! I was full for the rest of the day! Shake was one of the best I ever tasted. Apparently it is made from ice cream from a local dairy. The decor is a fun fifties theme.