“Service is horrible !!!”
Review of Marina View Condos

Marina View Condos
Ranked #27 of 39 Hotels in West Yellowstone
Reviewed 23 June 2013

I just finished my stay today . The customer service was horrible I stayed at hotel with my husband and father to visit yellow stone . All hotels were sold out so I reviewed trip advisor for other hotels and found this one it had good reviews so I booked for 5 nights I prepaid my whole bill that was first mistake they only serviced room 1 time out of my stay no fresh towels I had to go to front desk to get them they never took out are trash or cleaned room :( even after I told front desk . We left a day earlier but front desk said since I was 1 hr after check out she had to charge me a night stay which was $185 which was horrible ! Even when I went to check out no one could be found I rang door bell 3 times and has to call for someone I would not recommend this hotel to anyone !!!

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank Poobear55

Reviewed 23 June 2013 via mobile

We called several hotels right in West Yellowstone on the morning of the day we were in need of a room and the first 5 were booked solid. I tried this hotel and there was availability! I spoke to the owner who was very friendly and helpful! For us, the location was perfect b/c it was out of town and directly across from Hebgen lake; approx. 15 minutes from the west entrance to Yellowstone. The hotel is more condo style so the rooms are very spacious with a fridge, oven, microwave and coffee pot. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The view is the best part though! We would go back in a heartbeat!! Oh and a little tip, you get a discount if you pay cash!

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Honeymoon061513
Reviewed 7 October 2012

Great people, great location. So nice to find a hidden gem like this one. The owner/operators really know how to take care of people. Beware Booby wall and Butt wall though. The mannequin looking in the men's room window was a nice touch.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jimmyslippers
Reviewed 16 September 2012

Arrived in West Yellowstone early evening and most accommodations in town were full. We were directed to Hebgen Lake Inn and very pleased with the suggestion. We arrived hungry, tired and just a bit curious about this place. The staff at the lodge was helpful and quick and within minutes we were across the street at the Happy Hour Bar ordering drinks and dinner. Staff was exceptionally gracious in handling gluten free questions and was open to checking ingredients . The room was clean and well stocked with toiletries samples. Great night sleep! Sunrise on the lake was lovely. We will definitely keep this in mind for future trips.

Room Tip: Upstair rooms are best for lake views!
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
7  Thank Nancy T
Reviewed 6 September 2012

Loved this hidden West Yellowstone Secret!! Rooms were clean, staff was very accomodating and the view of the lake and mountains are breath taking! Prices were cheaper than in town and it is only a 10 minute, well worth it for the views to the hotel. Quite and cute. The Happy Hour bar and resteraunt across the street was a blast! Excellent food and a very good time with the bar staff! Highly reccomend!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Sondra K
Reviewed 3 September 2012

I loved having the feel of my own lil apartment just across the lake. All the comforts of home without having to clean up the mess. The staff are like family funny & sarcastic it's great feeling like your coming home to visit. My family will be returning as soon as we can.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed 27 August 2012

We stayed here last year and started to make plans on how we could stay here again. We really have to like a place to make a repeat visit and not go out and try something new. All we can say is that we really enjoy this Inn. This is not just a hotel room but a full condo with a seperate bedroom with 2 queen beds and 2 closets. There is a full kitchen, living room area and desk. The front deck over looks the beautiful lake. We watched a very beautiful sunset from our balcony over the lake.

This is a family run business and they take a lot of care to make things right for you. Highly recommended!

The Happy Hour Bar is directly across the street. The bar serves up a great steak dinner and the drinks are great too.

Room Tip: We have always stayed on the second floor and found the views from there very nice.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple