“A Very Good Breakfast”

Price range: US$4 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Family Friendly Full service restaurant serving breakfast all day. Homemade pies, muffins, cinnamon rolls, quick breads. Espresso drinks available, Box Lunches available. Breakfast 6:00am to 2:00pm Lunch 11:00am to 2:00pm
Reviewed 5 June 2014

We ate a 6:30 AM breakfast here twice and both times it was very good. The hostess and wait staff were very friendly. Coffee mug was kept full and the food was prepared well and was plentiful. Will come back!

Reviewed 4 June 2014

If you are up and wanting to get to the park, the Running Bear Pancake House is a good choice. The service is prompt and the wait staff was attentive - keeping the coffee filled, etc.

We found the food to be quite good and the prices reasonable.

We also ate dinner here the evening before. They are just in the process of starting up with dinner and we found the meal to be reasonably good.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Food is great. I had the meatloaf, eggs, and hashbrowns for breakfast! Yes, I said MEATLOAF FOR BREAKFAST! Great place for groups and families. I've been there with a group of 27 and a group of 9. No problems. Enjoy this place.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

I am a local and yesterday for lunch we ordered from here and had it delivered to my work. The woman who took my order was new and could barely speak English, I had to repeat myself multiple times before she got it right. She was the same woman who delivered the food and she had to call my work just to have me walk her through how to get there. When she finally arrived, I tried my food and it was okay, very ordinary. My boyfriend was eating with me and I ordered him the southwest chicken sandwich. When he took the first bite, he knew right away something wasn't right with it. Upon closer inspection he saw the cheese still had the paper divider on it! He pulled it off and finished the sandwich, but I called to let them know what had happened, and they were very prompt in helping me out. They returned the money for the chicken sandwich, and apologized many times throughout the phone call. Everything was okay in the end, but I probably won't go again.

Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

Yes, they are the only place in town that attempts to serve breakfast. Yes, they are the best breakfast in town. But they still aren't good. I've eaten there a few times having lunch and breakfast and wasn't impressed by the quality of their bisquik pancakes or frozen chicken breast sandwich. I'd rather cook my own breakfast than wast my time there. Not to mention a large glass of OJ is almost 5$

1  Thank Unknown_hunter