We stayed at the 3 Bears during the 2011 Yellowstone Ski Festival. The hotel is centrally located, only a 3 block walk to the start of the Rendezvous ski trails and one block from the Holiday Inn Convention Center which was hosting the festival. Grocery stores, Yellowstone Park Entrance, Free Heel & Wheel, and the Grizzly and Wolves Center were all an easy walk. The hotel rooms are fairly basic but large and very clean with mini fridge, microwave and coffee maker. We hadn't been there in 3 years and the hot tub is in a much nicer setting then before. We were on a food plan and it was great. The food is high quality, of nice variety and oriented towards the athletes that were there for the festival. I particularly liked the fish.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lodge constructed in 2009 and the Motel rooms remodeled in 2011. From the moment you approach this impressive Lodge, you will realize it is no ordinary hotel. From the massive volcanic rock, log, and beam exterior, through the dramatic lobby and reclaimed materials in the common areas — you will know you are in for a unique experience. As you open the door to your spacious and comfortable room you will be enraptured by the handmade furniture crafted with reclaimed wood from the original 1932 building.Outdoor swimming pool is open during the summer months. Be sure to stop next door and experience our famous Three Bear Restaurant for breakfast and dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Three Bear Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 3 Bear Lodge
- Three Bear Hotel West Yellowstone
- Three Bear West Yellowstone
- Three Bear Lodge West Yellowstone, Montana